Hurricane Dean - A Big Treat to Jamaica

I seem to have got it all wrong and Dean looks like it could be in the Jamaican Waters in 2-3 days. I am very concerned for the people of the Lesser Antilles as Dean has just about reached those islands. I will be listening for reports later today. In the meanwhile we will pray for their safety.

Hurricane Dean has just kept on going West at 23-24 mph(39 km/h) with Maximum winds of 100 mph(160 km/h). The system is not slowing down which is not a bad thing but at this rate Jamaica will have to be on the looking on Sunday. Effectively we will have to finish preparing tomorrow afternoon the latest.

I notice our Meteorology Office is only sending out measurements in the name of metricfication and because of that I added the speeds and distances in km/h. My friends get your stocks and keep safe. It looks like we have a problem here.

At 5:00 Hurricane Dean was 14.3. N and 60.9 W.

Go Jamaica Weather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solution to iOS9 "Slide to Upgrade" issue on iPad/iPhone

Blackberry Link not working? Apple iTunes update responsible

Jamaica's National Pledge and Anthem