Jamaica Election Date Finallly Official

September 3, 2007 is the new date for General Elections in Jamaica originally set for August 27, 2007, a radiojamaica.com news item reports. Finally the wait is over and now it makes me even more upset as now I can't see the why the date could not been announced already. Why the delay can someone tell me?

It looks like someone was backed into a corner. With hints of resignations coming from the Electoral Office and the Electoral Commission, somehow I get the feeling that the Prime Minister is not very happy with the new date but had little choice. Feelings and what is the truth is often two different things .

Comments

Unknown said…
I just want the foolishness to be over and done with!

Popular posts from this blog

Solution to iOS9 "Slide to Upgrade" issue on iPad/iPhone

That outrageous cartoon : Prime Minister of Jamaica, Portia Simpson-Miller.

Blackberry Link not working? Apple iTunes update responsible