Hurricane Dean Jamaica - I Survived.

The rains came and the winds blew, the damage was plenty in some areas and minimal in others. In spite of every thing, we thankful that Hurricane Dean was traveling so fast and secondly that the eye did not come on-shore. If it had, I tell you the damage would be three times what it was. Once again Jamaica survived, as Dr. Jeff Masters of Weatherunderground said in 2004, it was clear the locals prayed Hurricane Ivan away. Once again, Jamaican prayed to be spared from Hurricane Dean and the result was it changing course.

I have not posted since August 17, 2007 as my schedule has been very tight. What with Hurricane Dean imposing itself on my schedule and elections still to come having been postponed, I have been very busy.

At work all sort of requests are now flying. Today I hope to look at them and arrange them in order of priority and see how I am going to deal with them.

At home, the demands are equally challenging. As a result I am pretty much left greatly stressed. I love my wife very much but let me warn those men not married, ensure that you are ready to make serious dramatic changes to you life, as marriage seems to demand it.

Comments

I'm glad you and yours weathered the storm. God was really good to JA - again.

Sorry to hear you're under so much pressure - from both ends.

BTW, this is your former coworker. Happy guessing :)

Popular posts from this blog

Solution to iOS9 "Slide to Upgrade" issue on iPad/iPhone

Blackberry Link not working? Apple iTunes update responsible

Jamaica's National Pledge and Anthem