Charged for what I have not used.

Cable and Wireless never fails to amaze me. This time, I have received a bill with charges for rental, voice mail, other features and ADSL service for the period August 1 to August 31, 2006
During this period I have had no phone, no ADSL service but yet still I have received a bill.

Then to add to my simmering fustration I called the "All our agents are still busy, pleace continue to hold" number only to have to wait again.

I spoke to one customer service representative and then I am transferred to another. The other indicates to me she can't help and she can't transfer to the first section and I will have to call again.

I call again and once again I must endure the agony of listening to Enya. I wonder if Cable and Wireless is paying Enya royalties for the music.

Why isn't Flow in my area yet?

Comments

Anonymous said…
hahahahaha...CW always surprises me...thank god I am not a customer of any of their services.

Flow is messing around and not taking full advantage the situation and quite frankly I am now frustrated

Popular posts from this blog

Solution to iOS9 "Slide to Upgrade" issue on iPad/iPhone

That outrageous cartoon : Prime Minister of Jamaica, Portia Simpson-Miller.

Blackberry Link not working? Apple iTunes update responsible