Cable and Wireless - 'all our agents are busy, please continue to hold'

I applied to Cable and Wireless Jamaica(CWJ) for my telephone line to be transferred to my new residence some seven(7) weeks ago . They finally came and installed the phone line but there was no dial tone. The technician advised, that in two(2) days the line would be up and running, and everything would be ok.

When this did not happen, the customer care department was contacted, and after some waiting and messages of "all our agents are (still)busy, please continue to hold", we were informed that there was a line fault and a problem with some box on the street and that they would try and sort it out.

On Friday, August 25, I got a strange call from a CWJ agent asking me how my DSL service was performing. I nearly broke out in laughter, but contained myself and advised the agent that I have no telephone line service, much less DSL service at this time. He promised to send a technican to look at this problem but up to this point we have not seen or heard from them. Well not quite true, they called to ask my wife why she had discontinued her telephone & ADSL service in Montego Bay.

Any effort to get any information since, has been met by, "all our agents are busy, please continue to hold".

Cable and Wireless Jamaica currently have some ads running in the daily newspapers and everytime I see one, I am tempted to get angry. However, I am do not see why I should allow CWJ cause me stress.

In the meanwhile, I will I relax and now continue to listen to,"all our agents are busy, please continue to hold".

nb: While I was writing this blog, I was listening to,""all our agents are busy, please continue to hold".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solution to iOS9 "Slide to Upgrade" issue on iPad/iPhone

That outrageous cartoon : Prime Minister of Jamaica, Portia Simpson-Miller.

Blackberry Link not working? Apple iTunes update responsible